Up-us.info – Zesty Asian Cucumber Salad. This recipe for Asian cucumber salad is sliced cucumbers and colorful veggies tossed in a zesty sesame dressing. The perfect quick and easy side dish! An easy cucumber recipe that makes the perfect side dish or condiment.
Crisp coins of cucumber with thin slices of pungent red onions and fresh herbs tossed in a silky, tangy umami packed sauce. I love the crunch of this easy side dish! Asian Cucumber Salad (Addictive!) This post may contain affiliate links. You can cook Zesty Asian Cucumber Salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zesty Asian Cucumber Salad
- It’s 1 of lg cucumber thinly sliced (approx 4 cups).
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper (seeded and thinly sliced).
- You need 1/4 of small red onion thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of rice vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbs of honey.
- You need 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame seeds (optional).
- You need of Salt to taste (approx 1 tsp).
Zesty Asian Cucumber Salad step by step
- Slice veggies as instructed above and place in large mixing bowl. Add other ingredients and toss..
- Place in air tight container and refrigerate for about an hour before serving. ENJOY!!.
This cucumber salad is perfect for summertime. It is cool, crisp, and so easy! Plus, it will help you use up your garden cucumbers. This easy Asian-Style Cucumber Salad has the best homemade dressing! Serve w/ your spiciest dishes to cool the fire, so you can keep going back for more!