Up-us.info – Whole wheat cracker passatelli #mommasrecipes. You can cook Whole wheat cracker passatelli #mommasrecipes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whole wheat cracker passatelli #mommasrecipes
- You need 8 oz of whole wheat cracker.
- It’s 2-3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of shitake mushroom, powdered.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmigiano reggiano, powdered (optional).
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- It’s 4 of kale leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white beans, cooked.
- It’s 4 oz of firm tofu.
- It’s 2 of baby bok choy.
- It’s 2 of chicken/turkey hotdog.
- You need 2 (16 oz) of homemade stock.
Whole wheat cracker passatelli #mommasrecipes instructions
- Blend wheat cracker in a food processor. If the flour is not fine enough, use a blender to do a second round..
- Transfer cracker flour into a large bowl, crack 2 eggs, shiitake mushroom powder, cheese powder..
- If the dough is too dry, add one more egg. Knead the dough until very smooth. Wrap them in a ziplock bag and allow it to rest for at least 1 hour..
- I made 2 different kinds of broth. This tomato based broth is made by saute two tomatoes, carrots, garlic and kale. Adding 16 oz homemade stock and 16 oz water. Season with concentrated tomato puree and salt. Using a ricer to press pasta dough through the holes. Cook until noodles are floating..
- This clear broth is homemade chicken stock. Heat up 16 oz of it and add 16 oz of water. Cut baby bok choy and cook until just wither. Drop in handmade noodles and cook until floating. Adjust seasoning with fish sauce. Top with a cooked egg..