Up-us.info – Whole Wheat Cookies. You can cook Whole Wheat Cookies using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Cookies
- It’s 30 g of Butter(Salted).
- Prepare 30 g of Sugar.
- You need 10 g of Milk.
- You need 30 g of White Flour.
- You need 30 g of Whole Wheat Flour.
Whole Wheat Cookies step by step
- Operation Time / 25 min Oven Temperature / 350F Baking Time / 10 – 15 min.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Sift the white flour and whole wheat flour into a medium mixing bowl and set aside until use..
- Cream the butter and sugar..
- Add the milk to the butter mixture and whisk well..
- Add the flour to the butter mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix well. Keep in the fridge for 3 hours or until solid..
- Place the mixture on a lightly floured surface. Roll out the dough to about 3mm thickness. Cut out the cookie shapes with a cookie cutter and place on a clean table..
- Place on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 – 15 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack..