Up-us.info – Whole Wheat Banana Date Muffins. You can cook Whole Wheat Banana Date Muffins using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Banana Date Muffins
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 stick of Butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shields Date Crystals.
- It’s 1 cup of Mrs. Butterworth’s.
- You need 1 cup of Evaporated Milk.
- It’s 2 each of Eggs.
- You need 1 each of Banana, mashed.
Whole Wheat Banana Date Muffins instructions
- Combine dry ingredients..
- Melt butter with date crystals. Crystals will not dissolve, but will soften. Stir in syrup..
- Stir butter mixture into dry ingredients..
- Beat together evaporated milk, vanilla and eggs. Beat into main mixture..
- Fold in banana. Mix well..
- Batter should be slightly thicker than a pancake batter, not quite pourable, but spreadable. Add a little evaporated milk if you need to thin it out..
- Distribute batter into a greased muffin pan (I used a silicon muffin mold and it worked pretty great without grease)..
- Bake for about 20 minutes. Muffins are done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..