Up-us.info – Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars. Oat breakfast chocolate bars with wholesome plant-based ingredients. The recipe is vegan, gluten-free We all want a fast but healthy breakfast and it can be boring to eat oatmeal every morning. You can also use ground dried, shredded coconut for a nut-free version.
Feel free to sub out the seeds and dried fruit. Breakfast may be important, but not everyone has time to whip up a good breakfast and sit down to eat it. They are delicious, filling, and perfect for when you need a. You can cook Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars
- It’s of Dry Ingredients.
- It’s 3 cups of mixed chopped nuts and seeds.
- It’s 1 cup of mixed dried fruits.
- You need 1 cup of dried coconut.
- You need 1 cup of whole oats.
- You need 1/4 cup of linseeds or 1/4 cup linseed flour.
- You need of Wet Ingredients.
- Prepare 1/5 cup of chia mixed with 1/2 cup water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of maple syrup or 10 soaked dates(optional if prefer sweet).
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon, 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
They’re NOT sticky at room temperature! I ate a lot of granola bars candy bars disguised as granola bars growing up. Shoutout to my mom for letting me get the ones dunked in chocolate 😉. KIND snack bars are made from delicious, wholesome ingredients, like fruits, nuts, and savory spices – combined with honey.
Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars step by step
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl..
- Combine chia with water and let sit to form gel.
- Melt peanut butter and coconut oil together. Combine with sweetener (if using), cinnamon, vanilla essence, and chia mix..
- Mix wet ingredients thoroughly through dry ingredients..
- Press into tray greased with olive oil or lined with baking paper as you prefer..
- Cover with baking paper or a beeswax wrap and place in freezer for 30 min to 1 hour..
- Turn out onto board and slice into bars/squares (can also shape into balls/logs if crumbly).
- Store in freezer.
These bars are where our journey started and it was simple: whole ingredients like nuts, mixed with fruits and spices bound together with honey. Sweet, soft & hearty Healthy Breakfast Bars made with wholesome ingredients plus a spattering of chocolate chips. To keep the bars nut-free, use pumpkins seeds or sunflower seeds instead of the nuts, or just omit the nuts. Chewy granola bars make a great breakfast for on the go or a delicious pre or post-workout snack. And they are especially perfect during back-to-school season when you’re So what are granola bars?