Up-us.info – Tricia’s peanut butter oatmeal drop cookies. This easy oatmeal cookie recipe is great with a glass of cold milk! With their peanutty flavor, these scrumptious cookies hit the spot. With their peanutty flavor, these scrumptious cookies hit the spot.
Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in the oats until just combined. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. You can cook Tricia’s peanut butter oatmeal drop cookies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tricia’s peanut butter oatmeal drop cookies
- It’s 1 medium of banana.
- You need 2 tbsp of apple sauce.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of natural chuncky peanut butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of 1 min whole oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips.
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies are soft, chewy, and loaded with peanut butter flavor! Peanut butter lovers will go crazy for these cookies! I was in the mood to bake this week, big surprise, right? Well, I will be honest, I was really in the mood to eat cookies, sure the baking part is fun, but the eating part.
Tricia’s peanut butter oatmeal drop cookies instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- mix first 6 ingredients together until smooth.
- mix in the next 5 ingredients.
- mix in the oats.
- mix in the dark chocolate chips.
- drop onto greased cookies sheet by the tablespoon until u get 24 cookies.
- cook on 350 for 11 mins.
- place on wire rack to cool.
Home > Recipes > Cookies > Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies. Sift together dry ingredients; add to peanut butter mixture. Add water and oats; beat until thoroughly blended. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. These peanut butter oatmeal cookies are great cookies.