Up-us.info – taisen’s husbands nacho cheese. My husband is the resident cheese sauce maker, so one evening I was able to capture his cheese sauce making process. I wanted you to be able to SEE what it looked like, so that you have a good idea of what to look for when you make your own. This process involves lots of stirring and a bit of patience.
My husband yelled at me for buying nacho cheese in bulk, but it’s just so delicious. Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce – Sure it’s Harder, But at Least it’s More Expensive! Unlike most of the videos I post, this nacho cheese sauce recipe is not cheaper and easier to make at home. You can cook taisen’s husbands nacho cheese using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of taisen’s husbands nacho cheese
- It’s 1 box of of Velveeta cheese.
- You need 1 of to 2 pounds of hamburger.
- You need 1 of to 2 packs of taco seasoning depending on how much you want to use.
- It’s 1 of chili powder if you want extra spice/kick.
- You need 1 of milk.
- Prepare 1 bag of of tostitos chips.
In fact, you could probably get a gallon of that industrial strength lubricant that passes for cheese sauce at. Serve nacho cheese sauce with chips, or even drizzle on steamed broccoli or baked potatoes! Cashews are what really make this sauce creamy and cheesy tasting. You might want to check out my Nut Free Nacho Cheese Sauce though, if you are looking for a nut free alternative.
taisen’s husbands nacho cheese instructions
- fry the hamburger until it is no longer pink. add spices ie: chili powder and taco seasoning while cooking.
- in a sauce pan add water to boil.
- using a measuring cup ( glass ) or you can use another pot add in milk and cut up cheese slices . melt down stir a lot and keep an eye on it.
- mix in taco seasoning and any other spice.
- mix the hamburger into the melted cheese. serve hot with chips.
- you can do this in a microwave : cook hamburger on the stove. carefully do the cheese with milk in there keeping a close eye on it and stir a lot! dont forget spices.
- you can also do this in a small crock pot : cook the hamburger on the stove. in the crock pot mix and melt cheese and milk. stir to make sure it melts. add hamburger. keep it on low. dont forget spices.
What kind of cheese is used with nachos? We’re big fans of Monterey Jack and cheddar, but your options are limitless. Just make sure it melts! (The exception is cotija, a hard Mexican cow’s milk cheese which can be added after the nachos bake!) This nacho cheese sauce recipe, which I developed for my other, less all-cheese-oriented job, has truly been met with only the greatest of accolades. The adaptation below can be used in conjunction with the following Martha Stewart nachos recipe. See suggestions for variations in parentheses.