Up-us.info – Slow Cooker Pot Roast. You can cook Slow Cooker Pot Roast using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- You need 4 lb of chuck roast.
- Prepare 1 can of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 envelope of onion soup mix.
- You need 4 medium of carrots, cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 2 of celery stalks, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 6 medium of yukon gold potatoes, cut into 2 inch pieces.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Slow Cooker Pot Roast step by step
- Pat roast dry with paper towels, season with salt and pepper, sear meat on all sides..
- Put veggies in slow cooker, place roast on top, sprinkle with soup mix, pour broth over meat, add bay leaves, put lid on..
- Cook on high for 3 and a half hours or low for 7 hours, your all done when meat falls apart..