Up-us.info – Simple ham & cheese takoyaki. You can have Simple ham & cheese takoyaki using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple ham & cheese takoyaki
- Prepare 1 cup of takoyaki flour or plain flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dashi powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Japanese soy sauce.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s of Fillings and toppings:.
- You need 2 slices of Ham (cut into small pieces).
- You need 2 slices of cheese (break into small pieces).
- You need 1 handful of dried mackerel/katsuobushi flakes.
- Prepare to taste of Japanese mayonnaise.
- Prepare to taste of tonkatsu sauce.
Simple ham & cheese takoyaki instructions
- To make takoyaki batter, combine all ingredients to make a thin watery batter. If batter is too thick, add a little more water..
- Heat & lightly grease the hotplate of a takoyaki maker. Pour over the batter to fill all the holes and surrounds..
- Scatter over the ham & cheese. With a skewer, gather the excess batter into each holes & start to flip each balls repeatedly and cook for 10 mins or until it forms a crisp outside but still soft in the centre..
- Remove the takoyaki from hotplate and top with Japanese mayonnaise, tonkatsu sauce and dried flakes..