Savory Shepherds Pie. You can have Savory Shepherds Pie using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Savory Shepherds Pie
- You need 2 medium of Yellow onions.
- It’s 3 large of Cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 5 lb of Bag of potatoes.
- You need 3 lb of 80/20 hamburg.
- It’s 2 packages of McCormack onion gravy.
- You need 2 packages of McCormack mushroom gravy.
- You need 2 1/2 stick of Salted sweet cream butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Buttermilk.
- You need 3 can of Sweet crisp whole corn.
- You need 1 of Water.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
Savory Shepherds Pie instructions
- Peel and quarter onions then slice and put in a large skillet with half a stick of butter cook until almost caramelized. Peel and mince garlic set aside. while the onions are cooking peel and quarter potatoes rinse and place in a pot cover with water and start cooking. add hamburger and garlic to onions cook until meat is brown. drain into a measuring cup then put the meat and onion mixture back into the skillet. add enough water to the measuring cup to bring it up to the 2 cup line. put back in the skillet with the gravy mixes cook until thickened. put in a 13×9 baking dish. check the potatoes they are done when they are fork tender. open and drain the 3 cans of corn then spread them on top of the hamburger. drain potatoes when they are fork tender the put back in the pot with the 2 sticks of butter mash together. then with a Hand mixer slowly add butter milk whipping as you go salt and pepper to taste. spread on top of corn bake at 375 for 30 minuets.