Up-us.info – Rick’s Hot Wings. You can have Rick’s Hot Wings using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rick’s Hot Wings
- Prepare 1 packages of Chicken wings.
- Prepare 2 cup of Flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 pints of Hot Wing Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Margarine.
Rick’s Hot Wings step by step
- Separate wings and wash with cold water and place in bowl. Using sharp boning knife cut wings at joints to make two peices and place in another bowl..
- Once completed, wash bowl. Using clean bowl, then add 3/4 of bottle of hot wing sauce. Add 1/2 cup of melted margarine into sauce and mix well..
- In another bowl add 2 cups of flour. Begin 3/4 cup of vegetable oil in deep skillet on medium heat..
- Remove several peices of wings and place into hot sauce. Next, one by one, remove wings from sauce and roll in bowl of flour add then add to preheated oil..
- Fry wings until lightly golden turning twice. One by one remove and place on sprayed flat pan. Do all chicken wings in this way until all wing parts are completed. With golden wing parts on pan, dribble remaining hot sauce plus 1/4 sauce from bottle onto wings..
- With oven preheated to 350°F, place wings into oven on top rack. Bake for 20 minutes and turn and bake for 10 minutes more. Change oven to broil for enough time to bring to desired texture..
- Remove from oven, serve with chilled blue cheese or ranch dressing or dressing of your choice..