Up-us.info – Potato waffles. These savory potato waffles are similar to potato pancakes, but in waffle form. The batter consists of onion, garlic, and mashed potatoes cooked until golden brown in your waffle iron. Potato waffles are a potato-based savoury dish in a waffle shape.
These potato waffles are a wonderful brunch recipe that’s sure to impress your guests. This Potato Waffles Recipe is so tasty and delicious! Potato waffles are one of those things that always remind me of being a kid. You can cook Potato waffles using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato waffles
- Prepare 4 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 2-3 of green chili chopped.
- Prepare Half of cup boiled peas.
- It’s 1 tbsp of rock salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chaat masala.
- You need 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s slices of Bread.
- You need of Ketchup.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of Mayo.
Making mashed potato waffles from scratch is easy and you can even use leftover mashed potatoes. Serve them simply topped with soured cream and chives or fully loaded with toppings! Waffle irons are a marvelous thing. After making copious amounts of delicious waffles, though, you might get the hankering to branch out to other foods.
Potato waffles instructions
- Ketchup and mayo is optional to spread on one side of each slice of inside.
- Mix all the ingredients and spices into mashed potatoes and mix well except ketchup and mayo.
- Spread ketchup on one slice of bread on one side and spread mayo on second slice of bread on one side only and grease butter on other side.
- Fill the mixture on ketchup greased side and join it to mayo spread side and grease butter on outside layer of waffle and exactly this way prepare the other waffle and roast it in waffle maker.
- Enjoy after getting ready the waffles and stay safe stay healthy and keep enjoying yumm food with me.
You’ll be pleasantly surprised by the subtle potato flavor. When I’m in a hurry and my family wants a hearty breakfast, I often make these easy waffles. Savory waffles made with mashed potatoes, bacon and chives for breakfast or dinner. Put cubed sweet potatoes in a steamer basket. Sweet potato waffles made with two ingredients and ready in just five minutes!