Up-us.info – Pizza pinwheels. I added the pizza sauce inside the pinwheels, one recommendation though, glaze the pinwheels with an egg. These Pizza Pinwheels are super easy to make, customizable,have the BEST Pizza Sauce, freeze beautifully, and absolutely irresistible for snacks, appetizers or fun meals! Pizza Pinwheels are so easy to make, and would be a great after school snack or finger food for a party or get together.
Who doesn’t love pizza especially if made in bite size shapes. Homemade buttery dough filled with pizza toppings, rolled into small treats and served hot is. Our tasting panel really enjoyed these little treats that taste a lot like a rolled up pizza. You can have Pizza pinwheels using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza pinwheels
- You need 1 of pie crust rolled flat.
- It’s 1 of leftover spaghetti sauce with or,without meat.
- Prepare 1 of shredded mozerella (i ised 5cheese blend).
- It’s 1 of pepperoni.
- You need 1 of saran wrap.
Pesto, pepperoni and cheese rolled up in pizza dough and baked. Easy Pizza Pinwheels – Made with fluffy crescent rolls, marinara and all your favorite pizza toppings. In this easy app, everything you love about pizza is wrapped up in tender crescent pastries. Pizza pinwheels are here for you.
Pizza pinwheels step by step
- Layer ingredients spice using one corner to start,your pinwheel roll up tightly.
- Wrap roll tightly in Saran wrap and place in fridge for 25 minutes.
- Remove Saran wrap cut it 1/2 in slices bake on350 for 12 -15minutes.
Another thing I like about these pizza pinwheels: they can be baked right away. No need to wait for the rolls to rise. These Fast and Easy Parmesan Rosemary Pizza Pinwheels, are the perfect addition to a Comforting Bowl of Soup, Stew or even as a quick snack. Learn how to create crescent roll pizza pinwheels that make a great appetizer for any party or game day. This pizza pinwheels recipe from RAGڮ is as easy to make as they are to enjoy.