Up-us.info – peanut butter cocolate chip oatmeal cookies.. How to Make Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. This amount of cookie dough promises a peanut butter oatmeal cookie that’s perfectly balanced in diameter and thickness. How to Make Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies.
However, one clipping eventually caught my eye: a recipe for oatmeal cookies made with peanut butter and packed full of chocolate chips. If chocolate chip cookies are a band-aid for the soul and chocolate chip cookie dough is a double band-aid for the soul, I will take both the single These cookies are classic in a way that only peanut butter, oats, and two types of chocolate chips can be classic. And if you’re a nut person, you better. You can have peanut butter cocolate chip oatmeal cookies. using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of peanut butter cocolate chip oatmeal cookies.
- Prepare 1 cup (100 g) of instant oats.
- You need 3/4 (90 g) of cup whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 of large egg white, room temperature.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 (64 g) of cup home-made peanut butter.
- You need 1/2 cup (120 ml) of honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp. (28 g) of dark chocolate chips.
- You need 1 1/2 (21 g) of tbsp. mini chocolate chips.
Between these oatmeal raisin cookies and these apple oatmeal cookies, I think it’s safe to say that you all love oatmeal cookies. I can’t say that I blame you either because I love a good oatmeal cookie too. How To Make These Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. These Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies, you guys.
peanut butter cocolate chip oatmeal cookies. step by step
- Whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg white and vanilla. Mix in the peanut butter until smooth. Stir in the honey. Add in the flour mixture, stirring just until incorporated. Fold in the dark chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon of miniature chocolate chips..
- Preheat the oven to 325°F, and line a baking sheet withparchment paper or a silicone baking mat..
- Drop the cookie dough into 15 rounded scoops onto the prepared sheet, and flatten to the desired thickness and width. Gently press the remaining miniature chocolate chips into the tops. Bake at 325°F for 11-14 minutes. Cool on the pan for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack..
They are one of my favorite cookies. I have a hard time saying that, because I am a cookie fanatic in the most serious way, but these are oatmeal cookie perfection. This is the last peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe you’ll need. Thick, chewy peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies! Combined with the peanut butter and classic chocolate chip cookie flavors, these cookies really are special.