Up-us.info – My Baby’s Nachos. You can have My Baby’s Nachos using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Baby’s Nachos
- You need 1 of Cooler Ranch Doritos.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 packages of Old El Paso taco seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of mild taco sauce or salsa.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 can of Jalapeno Cheddar dip.
- You need 1 of more taco sauce, salsa, lettuce, buffalo sauce, tabasco.
My Baby’s Nachos step by step
- Ground beef, strain and add taco sauce and seasoning… bring to boil. Lower heat, cover and let simmer..
- Add can of corn to separate pot and bring to boil.
- Warm canned jalapeno cheddar in microwave, following directions on can..
- Place as many Doritos on plate as desired, top with meat, corn, cheese and anything else to make it your own!.