Up-us.info – Mini taco pies. Once the cheese bubbles and bakes, this pie is a blank canvas for all your favorite taco toppings. Shredded lettuce, juicy tomatoes, sliced avocados and sour cream are just jumping-off points, feel. These Mini Taco Hand Pies were the result of leftover taco filling from the previous night.
Mini Taco Pies Made in a Muffin Tin. Taco seasoned beef, pinto beans and cheese all wrapped in one delicious package, these Mini Taco Beef and Bean Pies are so easy to make, and so good to eat. Mini Taco Hand Pies. appetizer, finger food. You can have Mini taco pies using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini taco pies
- You need 3 of roll out pre made pie crust.
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1 can of refried beans.
- You need 1 cup of cheese of choice.
Hand pies are little-crimped pie dough rounds that are filled with either a sweet or savory filling. Mini Taco Tamale Pies. to favorites. I added a can of fire roasted diced and seasoned tomatos and. Mini Taco Spaghetti Pies – two favorites combined into one delicious dish!!!
Mini taco pies instructions
- Pre heat oven 400 °.
- Let dough sit out a few minutes then open and unroll dough roll out a bit thinner.
- Then using a cup just a bit bigger than the circumference of the holes in a muffin/cupcake tin cut as many circles in dough as you can then lay each one in bottom of each muffin cup.
- Use as much dough as needed to cover the bottom and up sides slightly on muffin rims.
- Brown meat ,seasoning and onions or do this before or while and you’re doing the crust.
- Fill each cup with hamburger a bit of refried beans..I scooped right from can..and grated cheese.
- Then top each one with more crust I used cutters to make than fun and my daughter likes helping and that’s easy for her to do.
- Bake 400 time oven varies just watch between 12 15 minutes until golden brown:) serve with diced tomatoes and lettuce if you wish..but they also would be yummy just like this ready to pack for picnics or lunch..beach trip ..this is the first time I made them but they will be a football season must!!!!…Enjoy!.:).
Bake in a muffin pan for a fun meal! Spaghetti, eggs, parmesan cheese, ground beef, taco seasoning, Rotel diced tomatoes and. All the flavor of taco night–wrapped in an easy to hold crust. Mini Taco Pies are a great twist on traditional tacos. These would make awesome party appetizers too.