Lower carb cheesy Carbonara. Keto Carbonara – Low Carb “Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon” – Easy One Pan. Our Cheesy Keto Carbonara recipe is one quick dish to prepare, and using only one pan makes it a breeze to clean up. It’s a simple dish that is big on flavor when you’re short on time.
Now, add the bacon-cheese-cream-egg mixture in with the noodles in the pan and turn OFF the heat. Low-Carb Zucchini Carbonara – a healthier, low-carb alternative of a popular Italian dish. Made with spiralized zucchini, bacon, eggs and Parmesan. You can cook Lower carb cheesy Carbonara using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lower carb cheesy Carbonara
- It’s 1 tbsp of bacon grease or oil.
- You need 1 head of small cabbage, sliced thinly.
- You need 1/2 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 8 oz of mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 1 lb of Diced ham.
- You need 1 can of Ragu mozzerella sauce.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 8 oz of Ziti pasta.
- It’s 8 oz of shredded mozzerella.
To keep this recipe low carb, zucchini will be used as a replacement for pasta. We use smoked bacon cubes for this recipe, but you can use regular bacon It will be just as delicious. Of all the ways to cook zucchini, the carbonara is one of our favorites. This recipe for low carb chicken carbonara is an Italian favorite with a healthy twist!
Lower carb cheesy Carbonara instructions
- Saute cabbage in your oil over medium heat for 5 minutes. I used bacon grease for more flavor..
- Add your diced onion, ham, and mushroom to the cabbage. Sautee on medium for 2 or 3 minutes, then turn to low..
- Season sauteing vegetables and ham as you wish. I added pepper, seasoned salt, and garlic..
- Meanwhile, boil your noodles until al dente..
- When the noodles are finished add them to the saute pan along with the ragu mozzerella sauce and heavy cream..
- Mix well and pour into a 9×13 casserole dish. Add Mozzerella cheese on top. Bake at 450 until top is a light golden brown. About 20 to 25 minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan if desired..
Herbed baked chicken is dressed with carbonara sauce and served on a bed of spaghetti squash for low carb comfort food! Spaghetti carbonara used to be my absolute favorite – one of those dishes that I remember eating for I knew coconut cream had to be incorporated in there along with nutritional yeast – my go-to ingredient when I want to add “cheesy” flavor to my recipes. This low-carb cabbage carbonara is quick, easy, has few ingredients, and is absolutely delicious! It is high in fat and calories – it’s probably not something you’ll want to eat on a daily basis. It has been some time since my last post.