Up-us.info – Jalapeño Popper Dip. You can have Jalapeño Popper Dip using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Popper Dip
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 quart of sour cream.
- You need 8 tbsp of diced jalapeños.
- It’s 8 oz of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Panky crumbs.
- It’s of shredded parmesan cheese.
Jalapeño Popper Dip step by step
- Preheat oven to 385°.
- Melt cream cheese in a bowl, then mix in sour cream, cheddar cheese, and jalapeños. I like to add in some of the juice too.
- In a glass pan, spray pam, then add half the cream cheese mixture to cover bottom..
- Sprinkle Panko crumbs over, then parmesan cheese to cover the layer..
- Layer the rest of the sour cream mixture in top..
- Sprinkle another layer of parmesan cheese, then top with Panko crumbs..
- Cover with tin foil and bake 40 min..
- Remove tin foil and bake additional 10 minutes..