Up-us.info – Healthy muffins. These muffins stay true to their healthy promise, using whole-wheat flour, apple butter, coconut oil These muffins are just as simple and healthy as they sound. The base is made up of flour, eggs. Grab a pen because you’re going to want to write down the base recipe for our favorite healthy.
Since they’re “healthy” we can eat the whole batch in one sitting.right? “Healthy” bakery muffins can hide plenty of refined flour and sugar. This Healthy Zucchini Muffins recipe is the best!! It’s quick and easy to make, totally comforting and delicious, and made healthier with a few simple healthy muffin ingredients. You can have Healthy muffins using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy muffins
- It’s 1 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1 cup of oats flour.
- Prepare 0.5 cup of jaggery.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 0.25 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 cup of yogurt.
- It’s of Small piece of butter.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Cardamom seeds.
- It’s of Raisins and cashews.
- It’s of Mashed bananas.
- It’s of Strawberry for topping.
- Prepare 0.5 tbsp of tsp coco powder.
Store-bought muffins (even healthy-sounding versions like Starbucks Zucchini Walnut Muffin) can pack more fat and calories than a cupcake! Easy and delicious Applesauce Oat Muffins. They make the perfect healthy snack and they’re freezer-friendly, too! These Healthy Banana Muffins have no added sugar!
Healthy muffins step by step
- In a bowl mix yogurt, vanilla extract. Sieve wheat flour, oats flour, baking powder, pinch salt and baking soda to the same bowl..
- Mix well and add jaggery, oil to it. Mix until no lumps found..
- Now preheat oven at 350F.
- Now take a portion of batter and add half of bananas, raisins, cardamom and pour to muffin pan. Add strawberry on top.
- Now mix cocoa powder to other portion of batter. Add more jaggery/sugar based on your taste. Mix it with banana, raisins and cardamom..
- Pour it to muffin pan. Add strawberry as a topping.
- Now place the muffin pan in oven and bake it for 25 minutes..
- Once prepared let it cool for 10 minutes. Remove it and serve hot.
These Healthy Banana Muffins are sweetened with only banana and are made in just one bowl! Healthy Muffins Healthy Sweets Healthy Baking Healthy Snacks Healthy Oat Recipes Recipes With Bananas Healthy Diabetic Muffins Vegetarian Muffins Clean Eating Muffins. Instead, try these homemade healthy muffin recipes for weight loss. They’re all created by registered dietitians and healthy eating experts who know how to keep the taste but leave out all that other stuff. Here are some of my favorites, along.