Up-us.info – English Muffins. You can have English Muffins using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of English Muffins
- Prepare 175 g of Bread flour (Strong flour).
- You need 65 g of Water.
- Prepare 5 g of Salt-free butter.
- It’s 3 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 g of Salt.
- You need of Dry yeast appropriate amount.
- You need cup of Silicone.
English Muffins instructions
- Mix all ingredients.
- Cover the ingredients with cling wrap and let rise.
- Cover with flour and cut into 3 pieces.
- Let rest (10minutes).
- Heat the dough to remove all the trapped air.
- Put into the silicone cup and cover the ingredients with cling wrap to rise again.
- Bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 7minute.
- Enjoy with fried eggs, lettuce, bacon, honey and any other favorite foods !.