Up-us.info – Eggs Benedict w/ Hollandaise Sauce. Drizzle hollandaise sauce over the poached eggs and garnish with chives. Serve with a slice of prosciutto. Eggs Benedict is a classic breakfast dish made of a pillowy base layered with a dense, protein-like substance, stacked high with a soft poached egg Make the hollandaise: Follow Chef Thomas Keller’s recipe for hollandaise sauce. (TIP: Cover the small bowl with plastic wrap or another airtight.
Toasted english muffin, topped with bacon, a poached egg, and smothered in traditional Eggs Benedict sauce, called hollandaise sauce. Eggs Benedict with bacon, topped with a minute amount of sprouts. Sliced cherry tomatoes can be seen on the side of the plate. You can cook Eggs Benedict w/ Hollandaise Sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggs Benedict w/ Hollandaise Sauce
- You need 2 pcs of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter.
- You need 1 pc of Bread.
- You need 1 pc of Ham.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of onion leaves.
- It’s 1 slice of Lemon.
- Prepare 0.36 g of Salt and Pepper.
Instant Pot Eggs Benedict are poached eggs with hollandaise sauce. Learn how to make Eggs Benedict right in your Pressure Cooker. The egg whites can be divided amongst the eggs, if you like. It is one of the original “Mother Sauces” used in French cooking.
Eggs Benedict w/ Hollandaise Sauce step by step
- Make first a clarified butter, Melt the butter in a pan then strain in a bowl. Set aside.
- Boil water in a casserole until it reach its boiling point. Once boiled, whisk water and crack the egg in the bowl. After whisking, put the egg in the casserole and let the egg poach in 90 seconds. Then set aside..
- To make hollandaise sauce, separate yolk and white of the eggs. Then put a bowl on the top of casserole where you poached the egg. The whisk the egg yolk in the bowl while whisking add drops of clarified butter and squeeze of lemon to add flavor. Make sure that the sauce is firm then season it with salt and pepper. Then set aside.
- Then fry the ham in a pan until its color became light brown..
- Then flatten the bread for its base. Use butter for consistency. Then assemble all the ingredients then serve..
Our gluten-free Eggs Benedict recipe is a delicious lazy weekend treat. The Hollandaise sauce is fast and easy- no double boiler required. Who doesn’t love a good Eggs Benedict for breakfast? Although I’ve made Eggs Benedict before, I’d never used a recipe for the Hollandaise sauce- I just used an old method my mom used. This had just the perfect amount of lemon (we like it very lemony).