Up-us.info – *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE. This quick and easy chocolate chip cookie cake is moist and delicious and is a great after school snack with a glass of milk! “I had a lot of chocolate chip cookies left over after Christmas, so I made this cake using the idea of a graham cracker cake. The Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake you’ve all been waiting for! And yes, it’s worth the wait.
Super soft chocolate chip cookie in cake form! So flavorful and loaded with chocolate chips. My new favorite way to eat a chocolate chip cookie! You can cook *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE
- It’s 2 cups of AP flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of bakingpowder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 sticks of butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1.5 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Optional Frosting.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1.5 cups of confectioners sugar (add more or less to your liking).
- It’s 1-2 tbs of milk, heavy cream or plant milk.
And when I tried this chocolate chip cookie cake recipe, I knew that my relationship with chocolate chip cookies reached a whole new level. This easy, rich, and chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is the perfect cake to make for your next birthday celebration! We’ll bake the cookie dough in a pan. Baking the cookie cake couldn’t be easier.
*Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE step by step
- Preheat oven 350 F.
- Whisk dry ingredients and set aside. Prepare frosting by combining those ingredients, then add to piping bag or ziplock and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla combine well.
- Slowly add flour and then fold in chips.
- Get a 9 inch baking pan and spray with oil, after flatten cookie dough down to the edges of pan. Bake 20-25 min. Check and rotate pan after 15 min.
- Let cool and add buttercream 😀🍪.
Homemade chocolate chip cookie dough is pressed into the bottom of a cake pan, then baked This recipe makes enough chocolate frosting to pipe a border around the perimeter of the cookie cake with a little extra to add some additional decorations if desired. This chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake will make your party sing for seconds! If you’re looking for easy cookie cakes with lots of chocolate chips and a soft, buttery cookie crust, this is the one for you. Imagine it as a cookie cake pie. You definitely want a slice of that!