Up-us.info – Dora’s Jalapeño Poppers. You can have Dora’s Jalapeño Poppers using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dora’s Jalapeño Poppers
- Prepare 3 large of Jalapeños.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mexican blend cheese (more or less to liking).
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of bread crumbs.
Dora’s Jalapeño Poppers instructions
- Put gloves on!! Make a t shaped cut into jalapeño and seed completely. Be careful for it not to fall apart.
- Mix cream cheese, Mexican blend, salt.
- Stuff jalapeños with mixture.
- Dip jalapeños in milk and roll in the flour, let sit for 5-10 min to dry..
- Dip in milk again and roll on bread crumbs. Repeat this step if you want them extra crunchy.
- Spray a pan with non stick spray place jalapeños in a row..
- Add to oven on 350 for about an hour or till visabley brown.