Up-us.info – Creamy egg salad. A creamy salad made with cauliflower, celery, and hard-cooked eggs looks and tastes like potato salad. I love the versatility of egg salad, especially with this recipe. You can serve it on a nest of mixed greens, tucked into a sandwich or with your favorite crisp.
Then simply peel them and coarsely chop. Plus, our Creamy Egg Salad Recipe is a Healthy Living recipe that’s incredibly easy to prepare. Enjoy the classic flavor of our Creamy Egg Salad Recipe today. You can cook Creamy egg salad using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy egg salad
- You need 5 of hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of real mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of ricotta cheese whole milk.
- It’s Dash of salt and white pepper.
Perfect for sandwiches or served on. The Creamy Egg Salad recipe out of our category Egg Salad! This restaurant-style Creamy Egg Salad starts with simple ingredients and is so incredibly delicious! It’s absolutely the best egg salad you’ve ever tasted and is perfect on toast, in a wrap, over salad greens.
Creamy egg salad instructions
- Cook the eggs to get hard about 5 minutes in hot water put them in cold ice water so you could Peeled easy.
- Chopped the eggs add all the ingredients let it Cool in the fridge for half hour enjoy.
Egg salad is one of those things people feel very strongly about. Throw in anything beyond eggs If the mixture isn’t creamy enough, in goes another dollop of mayo. So please consider this recipe a. This Creamy Egg Salad is a delicious, extra creamy, and plenty filling spring time meal perfect for picnics, potlucks, and lunch boxes! Spice up the usual egg salad with the addition of avocado.