Up-us.info – Chocolate chip cookie bars. Taste testers gave these chocolate chip cookie bars a stamp of delicious approval- and I’m so glad because this cookie dough actually makes my favorite chewy chocolate chip cookies, too. We’re talking the softest, chewiest, thickest chocolate chip cookies to ever come out of my oven. I realize that these chocolate chip bars may not look the most celebratory when it comes to a birthday treat.
These easy cookie bars are a family favorite dessert! If you like chocolate chip cookies, you are going to LOVE chocolate chip cookie bars because they are SO easy to make. You press all of the chocolate chip. You can have Chocolate chip cookie bars using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookie bars
- Prepare 2 sticks of butter or margarine.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 cups of ap flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s of Vanilla.
- You need of At least 1 cup or more chocolate chips.
This chocolate chip cookie bar recipe is seriously the best. And with chocolate chip cookie bars this delicious, you may find that you’re making them way more often than even your most favorite go-to cookie recipe (no scooping! no multiple baking sheets! no risk of eating all the cookie dough before the last batch of cookies bakes!). Fold in the chocolate chips and nuts. While I was mixing the sugar and butter it was just too thick and was not whipping up like I thought it should.
Chocolate chip cookie bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. In mixer cream butter and both sugars til fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat. Add salt, baking powder and baking soda to flour and add 1 cup at a time. Add chocolate chips..
- In a sprayed 9×13 pan spread mixture and bake about 30-40 minutes. Let cool and cut into squares..
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are thick and chewy and a great treat for a crowd, potlucks and parties. They have the flavor you love from a great chocolate chip cookie, baked into easy and delicious bars! Skip the scooping and make your chocolate chip cookies in a pan instead! These soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie bars are an easy-to-make treat loaded with melty semisweet chocolate chips inside a buttery soft cookie bar! This easy recipe for Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars is the perfect mix between cookie & brownie – A crisp, chewy, chocolate lover’s dream.