Up-us.info – Chinese Chicken Salad Dressing. The hero of this Chinese Chicken Salad is the Asian Dressing and crunchy noodles. It can make any bowl of fresh greens devilishly moreish! This Chinese Chicken Salad is ideal for meal prep and lunches on-the-go.
If you’re looking for more ways to ditch the delivery. Chinese Chicken Salad – Restaurant quality that you can easily make right at home, except it’s healthier and a million times tastier! No, but really, I’ve been dying to share this Chinese chicken salad recipe. You can cook Chinese Chicken Salad Dressing using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Chicken Salad Dressing
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2.5 Tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of water.
- It’s 1.5 Tablespoons of distilled white vinegar.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of minced shallot or onion.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder or 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh garlic.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of ginger powder or 1/4 teaspoon grated fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1.5 Tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of toasted sesame oil.
It’s one of my absolute favorite salads, and every time I feel the need to eat a little. Healthy Chinese Chicken Salad makes a deliciously filling, guilt-free meal. Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine. This Chinese Chicken salad recipe is completely homemade, right down to the dressing, which is so good you’ll be tempted to drink it.
Chinese Chicken Salad Dressing instructions
- Mix all ingredients except oil in a bowl until all sugar is dissolved, adjust seasoning if needed (it’s easier to taste the dressing before the oil is added), then whisk in the oil..
- Enjoy! :).
And, no real cooking is required. Making a big bowl of Chinese Chicken Salad for a party? Click and slide the number next to “servings” on the recipe card below to. This crunchy Chinese Chicken Salad is quick, refreshing and satisfying, loaded with crisp, vibrant veggies, crunchy wonton strips and nuts all doused in tangy Sesame Ginger Dressing! This Chinese chicken salad is healthy, savory, refreshing and delicious!