Up-us.info – Blueberry Muffins. You can cook Blueberry Muffins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins
- You need 1 cup of plain yoghurt.
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable, sunflower, or canola oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated white sugar.
- It’s 1 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1-1 1/2 cups of blueberries (fresh or frozen).
Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees celsius..
- Beat together 1 egg, with 1/3 cup of oil, 1 cup of yoghurt, and the vanilla extract..
- Sift the flour with baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Whisk together with the sugar..
- Fold the blueberries in with the flour mixture..
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined and lightly moistened..
- Fill the muffin cups with the batter, and bake at 190 degrees celsius for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Leave them to cool in the tins for 10 minutes. Slide a butter knife around the edges, then remove the muffins from the pan to cool completely on a wire rack..