Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot. This easy slow cooker roast beef recipe with potatoes, rosemary, and carrots makes for an easy impressive dinner. Here’s how you can make roast beef in a crock pot. In a large slow cooker, place roast beef.
Make this recipe as a crock pot roast, or cook it in a Dutch oven. Either way, your family will enjoy juicy meat that is so tender, it practically melts in their mouth! It was one of the first recipes I ever added. You can have Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot
- It’s 2.5-3 lb of boneless chuck roast.
- You need 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1-1.5 cup of lower sodium beef broth.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dry rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn oil (for searing meat).
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper meat before searing.
This crockpot roast beef is perfect as leftovers as well… if you have any. But now that it’s just my youngest son and me, we can enjoy this pot roast for a. A good pot roast can be made with any cut of beef roast: chuck roast, round roast, or briskets. Slow Cooker Beef Pot Roast: You can turn this into a slow cooker recipe.
Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan. Sear / brown seasoned meat on both sides..
- Remove meat. Add balsamic vinegar and beef broth and deglaze the pan..
- Stir in the rosemary, garlic and onion powder. Bring to boil..
- Place 2 bay leaves on bottom of crockpot. Place seared meat on top. Pour in the liquid from the pan. Liquid needs to come up to just below the top of the meat…. 3/4 the way up the meat..
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove meat to platter. Thicken the gravy and serve with mashed potatoes..
However, for the best flaovr, you must sear the bacon. Wow…one of the best roasts Ive ever had I didnt have Worchestercire…so i used red wine vinegar soy sauce and a dash of brown. It was the best pot roast I’ve ever eaten in my life. Pot Roast – fall apart beef, tender flavour infused vegetables and potatoes smothered in a rich gravy. It’s mouthwateringly good, yet simple to make, especially if you use a slow cooker.