Up-us.info – 3 Ingredients – Soft and Chewy Oatmeal breakfast cookies. Oats, ripe bananas and chocolate chips – these healthy, “breakfast” cookies are chewy and delicious, and made with just three ingredients. I personally think these are best eaten warm, right out of the oven. They taste almost like mini banana bread muffins, the texture is soft and chewy, not crisp like a.
Ultra thick, chewy, and incredibly soft without being cake-y. Each bite is full of chocolatey-banana flavor. This recipe for soft oatmeal cookies creates a moist and flavorful dessert that will make everyone’s day a little bit better. You can cook 3 Ingredients – Soft and Chewy Oatmeal breakfast cookies using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredients – Soft and Chewy Oatmeal breakfast cookies
- Prepare 2 of very ripe bananas 🍌.
- Prepare 1 cup of oatmeal (I use instant oats).
- You need 1/2 cup of dried fruits.
- Prepare of Pumpkin spice/cinnamon (optional).
Don’t press the cookies flat if you don’t like thin & crispy cookies. Leave them in little balls for thicker and more chewy cookies. I packed chocolate chips, raisins, nuts and cinnamon into my oatmeal cookie recipe. These soft cookies are easy to make.
3 Ingredients – Soft and Chewy Oatmeal breakfast cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Prepare a lined baking sheet..
- Mash bananas and add in oatmeal to combine. Then fold in dried fruits and spices if using..
- Bake for 20-25 mins till golden brown. Let cool completely before you serve :).
Chewy Oatmeal Cookies Recipe photo by Taste of Home. The perfect on-the-go breakfast or after-school snack! These naturally gluten free cookies are soft and chewy, and just sweet enough to satisfy a bit more than a piece of. How to make the best soft and chewy oatmeal cookies with rolled oats, raisins, butter, cinnamon and a pinch of nutmeg. Make the cookie batter by beating softened butter with sugar until creamy.