Up-us.info – #2Min party appetizer in shot glasses#vegan. You can cook #2Min party appetizer in shot glasses#vegan using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of #2Min party appetizer in shot glasses#vegan
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Thick hung curd.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Tahini.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mustard sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 piece of Carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 of Cucumber.
- It’s 1/2 piece of Radish.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
#2Min party appetizer in shot glasses#vegan instructions
- First make tahini and mustard sauce.
- Fo’ tahini – make a smooth paste of roasted sesame seeds by adding little bit of salt, lemon juice, olive oil and water.
- Fo’ Mustard sauce _grind mustard seeds along with onion, ginger, green chilli,turmeric, cinamen, clove, nutmeg powder, salt, sugar and mango powder..give a tadaka of asafoetida and cumin in a spoon of oil(store the mustard sauce in a glass air tight container to get matured).
- Cut long sticks of carrot, cucumber and radish.
- Fo’ dip_Mix hung curd, tahini and mustard sauce in a bowl.
- Take shot glasses pour the hung curd mixture and dip carrot, cucumber and radish sticks..drizzle some extra virgin olive oil.
- Serve chilled this vegan as party starter 👍.
- 📝_This is a pure vegan recipe..no non veg ingredient be used.. A coriander leave can set on the top fo’ something exciting n more decoratoons.