Zucchini & Tomato Gratin. Unlike cucumber, zucchini is usually served cooked. Take a look at the amazing health benefits of zucchini, a summer squash that looks like a cucumber. It is also known as courgette in some places!
It is a type of small marrow. Add zucchini to one of your lists below, or create a new one. An arbitrarily chosen word used to refer to relationships with strong emotional bonds that fall outside of the typical romantic relationship but are more than just friendship. You can have Zucchini & Tomato Gratin using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini & Tomato Gratin
- It’s 6-8 of Roma tomatoes.
- It’s 6 of medium Zucchinis.
- Prepare 3-4 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s to taste of Salt & black pepper.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) of butter.
Zucchini, Cucurbita pepo, is a member of the cucumber and melon family and is harvested while Botanically, zucchini is a fruit, but it’s treated as a vegetable. It is derived from a similar vegetable. 🎦 Zucchini. Zucchini (aka courgettes) are a member of the squash family. They are classified as summer Zucchini don’t really have a great of flavour by themselves; everything hinges on their getting flavour.
Zucchini & Tomato Gratin instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray or butter the dish..
- Slice each tomato removing both ends to be about 1/4 to 1/2 inch. Then do the same with the zucchini. Alternate zucchini and tomatoes around the dish and into the middle..
- Drizzle olive oil over tomatoes and zucchini. Sprinkle the Italian seasoning, salt & pepper over the tomatoes & zucchini..
- Melt butter and combine with bread crumbs and Parmesan. Sprinkle evenly over tomatoes and zucchini..
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until topping golden brown..
The natural texture of cooked zucchini whizzes up into a thick, silky Creamy Zucchini Soup, perfect for You don’t need loads of cream to make a Creamy Zucchini Soup because the natural texture of. Zucchini has been used in folk medicine to treat colds, aches, and various health conditions. However, not all of its uses are backed by science. Zucchini definition is – a smooth usually cylindrical dark green summer squash; also : a plant that bears plural zucchini or zucchinis. Definition of zucchini. : a smooth usually cylindrical dark green.