Up-us.info – Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight. Fruit, Yogurt & Granola Parfaits are packed with protein making it a smart choice for breakfast, a snack, or even lunch! Life is busy these days, isn’t it? Combine defrosted strawberries and juice with fresh berries.
What if I told you these yogurt granola fruit tarts were super easy to make, would you make one? Fill with your favorite yogurt and fresh fruits for a complete healthy meal! These little granola cups are super easy to make. You can have Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight
- You need 2 (11 oz) of bags Honey Bunches of Oats.
- It’s 1 (32 oz) of your favorite yogurt (I used Dannon vanilla).
- You need 1 (16 oz) of fresh strawberries.
- It’s 1 (6 oz) of fresh blueberries.
- You need 1 (6 oz) of fresh blackberries.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of My homage fudge sauce from the Oreo cheesecake recipe.
Divide yogurt among glasses and sprinkle with some of the fruit. Top with remaining granola and fruit and enjoy. Alternatively, cover and refrigerate for up to a day. Concept of healthy eating for breakfast.
Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight instructions
- Slice strawberries and in a medium bowl mix all the fruit with a tsp of sugar and set aside..
- Pour a layer of granola, next yogurt, then fudge. Next put a layer of fruit..
- Pour a layer of granola then yogurt and next fruit. Drizzle fudge on top. Place in refrigerator till ready to serve. Enjoy!.
Fresh granola with kiwi and mint on concrete surface isolated on grey. Rinse the fruit, peel if necessary and dice. Fresh fruit on top of cool creamy yogurt with granola and chia seeds sounds perfect. For these yogurt bowls I used the new Silk® Vanilla, Blueberry, and Strawberry Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternatives. Make these delicious and healthy popsicles made with your favorite yogurt, fruit and granola!