Up-us.info – Whole Weat Crepe with Nutella & Banana Filling. You can cook Whole Weat Crepe with Nutella & Banana Filling using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whole Weat Crepe with Nutella & Banana Filling
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil (I substitute for plain yogurt).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 large of egg whites.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 of oil spray or unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/4 of banana.
- It’s 1 tsp of raw sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of nutella.
Whole Weat Crepe with Nutella & Banana Filling instructions
- Sift the flour, add the dry ingredients and mix..
- In a non stick pan, spray with oil or add a little bit of unsalted butter..
- With a 1/3 measuring cup, fill it with the mixture and add it to the hot pan, in a circular motion spread the mixture. Wait 2 to 3 minutes or until you see its done..
- Flip the crepe, and wait few minutes..
- Spread nutella and add pieces of banana and fold it. Add a scoop of miracle wipped and enjoy..