Up-us.info – Thin sirloin tip steak easy and delicious. Enjoy tender and juicy Sirloin Steak with delicious garlic butter flavors! This top sirloin steak is pan-seared to caramelized perfection for a satisfying Preparation is easy with a few basic tips. Then remove it from the fridge an hour.
This classic recipe has been tested and perfected just for you! Beef Sirloin Tip Steaks are served with frozen vegetables and a delicious sesame-soy sauce. Proper preparation of sirloin tip steaks and cooking for the correct time are the basic tricks to make delicious steaks. You can have Thin sirloin tip steak easy and delicious using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thin sirloin tip steak easy and delicious
- You need 1 pound of sirloin tip steak thin.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need To taste of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s As needed of flour.
- You need As needed of oil to fry in.
You can always opt for grilled and pan-fried sirloin tip steak recipes for serving a Easy Sirloin Tip Steak Recipes. Sirloin steak tastes great when cooked in medium rare doneness. The sirloin tip steak is a very lean, boneless, thin-cut steak perfect for quick and easy meals. This classic cut of beef is sure to spice up fajitas or stir-fry!
Thin sirloin tip steak easy and delicious step by step
- Season each side of the steaks I used about a total of 1/2 teaspoon of each spice total.
- Get the oil hot.
- Flour each steak both sides. And fry..
- Move to paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
To avoid cross-contamination and prevent food-borne illnesses, follow these easy steps: Wash hands well in hot, soapy water before handling. Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier. Steak purist as he is, hubs preferred his steak without this marinade and didn’t use it. In hindsight I wish I would have followed suit. An easy and delicious sirloin steak recipe with a homemade fajitas seasoning mix!