Up-us.info – Refreshing mexican shrimp cocktail. A refreshing and authentic Mexican shrimp cocktail with plenty of spicy flavors makes a perfect starter or a light meal. Serve it chilled with saltine crackers on the side. All Reviews for Authentic Mexican Shrimp Cocktail (Coctel de Camarones estilo Mexicano).
But the weather has been cooperating gloriously recently. This Mexican Shrimp Cocktail is a deliciously simple and low carb dish you’re sure to love! It can be served as an appetizer, snack, or even as a main dish. You can have Refreshing mexican shrimp cocktail using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Refreshing mexican shrimp cocktail
- Prepare 16 large of Cooked, peeled, deveined shrimp.
- It’s 1 small of Onion diced.
- You need 1 medium of Cucumber peeled and cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cilantro, chopped lightly.
- You need 1 medium of Lime juice.
- It’s 1 of Jalapeno diced (optional).
- It’s 16 oz of Tomato or Clamato juice.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 medium of Avacado diced.
This recipe for Mexican shrimp cocktail (coctel de camarones) is fresh shrimp tossed in a homemade sauce with red onion, avocado, cilantro and jalapeno. It’s a light and refreshing appetizer that’s perfect for any party! Mexican shrimp cocktail is a great way to start off a Mexican themed meal. Mexican Shrimp Cocktail is almost like a “salad in a glass!” It’s chock full of crunchy vegetables and shrimp in a spicy, tangy tomato sauce.
Refreshing mexican shrimp cocktail instructions
- In large chilled glass or glass bowl add 8 shrimp each, cucumber, onion, peppers, cilantro, salt and lime juice. Pour tomato or clamato juice over and top with avacado, if preferred you can chill or eat right away..
Mexican Shrimp Cocktail, otherwise known as Cóctel de Camarónes, doesn’t resemble an American shrimp cocktail at all. This version is almost like a “salad. This Mexican Shrimp Cocktail recipe is a quintessential summer appetizer, especially when served with grilled shrimp. It includes an easy homemade Shrimp cocktails, also known as coctel de camaron, are common in Mexican restaurants. However, they’re so easy you can enjoy them at home.