Up-us.info – Quick jambalaya. Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage is the savory secret to mastering this classic Cajun, quick jambalaya recipe. Jambalaya, a one-pot New Orleans favorite, always includes meat or seafood and vegetables; this easy rendition is full of chicken, spicy andouille. Carmine’s Jambalaya – Remember never trust a skinny cook!!!!
The BEST Jambalaya Recipe — made with shrimp, chicken and Andouille sausage, veggies, rice and the most delicious zesty Cajun seasoning. Jambalaya is the original dish in the South — particularly in Louisiana where Cajun food reigns supreme. Jambalaya is a cajun recipe originating in Louisiana made with rice, celery, peppers and onion; with ‘Jambalaya, a Louisiana meat, seafood, and rice staple, is quick and easy in the multi-cooker. You can have Quick jambalaya using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick jambalaya
- Prepare 1 cup of long grain rice.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of chopped onions.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of beef bouillon granules.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 of large bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of water.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes (diced).
- It’s 1/2 can of tomato sauce (8 ounces).
- Prepare 1/2 pound of sausage (sliced).
- You need 1/2 pound of shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken breast (cooked).
Be the first to review this recipe. This recipe is a little different from the others listed here with the use of Old Bay Seasoning. I got this recipe from my mother-in-law. This Jambalaya is SO flavorful, quick, and easy, with smoked andouille sausage and shrimp, the I think it’s impossible to go to New Orleans and not fall in love with the food, and Jambalaya is one of.
Quick jambalaya instructions
- In a dutch oven, combine mix rice, onion, parsley, beef bouillon, thyme, garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne, salt, bay leaf, water, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, sausage and chicken. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add shrimp and simmer until shrimp are cooked, around 7-10 minutes..
Quick and easy Jambalaya is a comforting one-pot meal. Goodbye Joe me gotta goooo me oh my oh…Me gotta gooooo pole the pirogue down the bayou. Jambalaya is made differently depending on the region and is inspired by the French and Spanish This dish is rare in Louisiana as it is seen as a “quick” attempt to make jambalaya, popularized. Creole Jambalaya “red jambalaya”- Creole Jambalaya includes tomatoes and (usually) includes shrimp. Typically, the chicken and the sausage is added to the pot and cooked together with the “holy.