Up-us.info – Parfaits (Breakfast). Make Ahead Breakfast Parfaits are a quick, healthy breakfast for busy mornings. This Make Ahead Breakfast Parfait recipe is my answer to the craziness of back to school. Expecting brunch company, but short on time?
They also happen to be a completely easy, affordable and super-speedy breakfast to enjoy at home as well! These nutella yogurt parfait popsicles are layered with fresh fruit and crunchy granola, and make a delicious and wholesome breakfast on the go. Recipe: Baklava Breakfast Parfaits. by Megan Gordon. You can have Parfaits (Breakfast) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parfaits (Breakfast)
- Prepare of Base.
- Prepare 4-6 Cups of Plain Greek Yogurt.
- Prepare 2-3 Cups of Vanilla Almond Granola.
- Prepare of Flavor.
- You need 2 Cups of Strawberries.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Raspberries.
- You need of Vanilla Extract.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of Honey.
Make the Honeyed Crumble topping for these parfaits on a weekend afternoon or evening when you have a little extra time. This post may contain affiliate / referral links.. Fruit & Yogurt Breakfast Parfait with Honey Almond GranolaTried and Tasty. Yogurt Parfait is an insanely easy breakfast made by layering yogurt with fresh raspberries and strawberries, then topping with granola and a drizzle of sweet honey.
Parfaits (Breakfast) instructions
- Prep: Slice Strawberries to desired size..
- Prep: (Optional) Mix Yogurt with Sugar and vanilla to taste..
- Layer Yogurt, Honey, Berries, Yogurt, Berries, Granola.
- Store: Airtight, stays good for 2 more days in fridge..
The combination of pineapple, raspberries and banana in these yogurt treats makes a bright and cheerful morning breakfast. This nourishing breakfast is a lot of fun and refreshing on a hot morning. Vary the fruits according to your taste and seasonal availability. Login or register to rate and review recipes! In a small bowl, combine the three fruits.