Up-us.info – Oreo rice pudding. We did experiment with adding less or more Oreos. If you want it more pudding like, I’d recommend adding a fourth Oreo, and when. So, Oreos + rice doesn’t exactly ~sound~ like the most appealing combo.
Stir well to mix the oreos and rice well. The guy in gif did his hot. I let mine sit in the frig for two hours because I prefer it cold. You can have Oreo rice pudding using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo rice pudding
- Prepare 1/2 cup of long rice.
- Prepare 3 cups of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 14 oz of oreo.
Also, I heated the rice with just enough water to barely cover the rice and after it boiled most of the water out. The secret to any rice pudding is the timing of the sugar. It must not be added until the rice is thoroughly cooked otherwise it will forever. Si toglie il latte normale, si mette di mandorla o di riso e via andare.
Oreo rice pudding instructions
- Wash rice once over medium low heat add the butter and rice and salt cook for 2 minutes then add milk reduce heat to low and keep stirring cook for half hour then add sugar cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the Oreo and keep cooking on low heat for another 20 minutes covered.
- Mix all and serve enjoy 😉 cold or hot.
DIRECTIONS Add the milk, vanilla and pudding mixes. Cover with the entire pudding mixture. It should taste somewhere between rice pudding and just like, Oreos in rice form. You can make rice pudding using leftover rice and a few other ingredients right. Who knew getting the perfect oreo rice krispie treats recipe wasn’t quite as simple as throwing cookies in a normal recipe?