Up-us.info – Mini tacos in sweet and spicy sauce. Other Sauces for Shrimp Tacos: The Garlic Cilantro Lime Sauce is THE BEST here. But if you need something different due to restrictions or preferences, our Magic Green Sauce or Cilantro Vinaigrette would do the trick. These shrimp tacos are fast, easy, and give me something to look forward to at the.
Spicy pan grilled shrimp tacos loaded with a zest honey cilantro lime slaw and topped with a creamy sriracha sauce. These tacos are spicy, sweet, zesty and bursting with flavor! Imagine if you lived in a house built of tacos. You can cook Mini tacos in sweet and spicy sauce using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini tacos in sweet and spicy sauce
- You need of Veggie Topping.
- Prepare 1 each of white onion.
- It’s 6 small of tomatoes.
- You need 1 medium of cucumber.
- It’s 1 medium of lettuce.
- It’s of Taco Sauce:.
- Prepare 1/4 kg of ground beef.
- It’s 1 small of red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 small of carrot.
- Prepare 1 of pepper and salt.
- You need 1 of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of chili powder.
- You need 2 dozen of mini tacos.
- It’s 1 of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of parmesan cheese.
How long would it take you to eat your way to the outside? I’m guessing for myself… four days. These ones were inspired from the sweet and spicy pork shoulder I made in anticipation for New Year’s Day. The flavor profile leads to SUCH a versatile meal.
Mini tacos in sweet and spicy sauce step by step
- FOR THE TACO SAUCE:Saute ground beef, carrots and red bell pepper in olive oil..
- Add a bit of pepper , salt ,sugar and chili powder to taste.(optional).
- Let it cool and set aside..
- FOR THE TACO TOPPING:.
- Chop the veggie toppings and refrigerate..
- Fill the taco shell with the sauce, veggie toppings..
- Add/sprinkle mayonnaise and parmesan cheese..
Then check out these spicy tacos filled with fish and sweet and sour sauce – perfect if you love Mexican cuisine. Paleo Sweet and Spicy Dipping SaucePerchance to Cook. Potstickers with Spicy Dipping SauceBlue Eyed Soul Food. Fish Tacos with Spicy Dipping SauceSaladMenu. Let us know what you think.