Up-us.info – Korean Breakfast Muffin. You can cook Korean Breakfast Muffin using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Korean Breakfast Muffin
- Prepare 480 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 10 of small sausages (chopped).
- It’s 10 branches of green onion (chopped).
- Prepare 2 3/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 6 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper.
- Prepare 5 of beaten eggs set aside.
Korean Breakfast Muffin instructions
- Add 3 eggs, milk, melted butter, green onion and sausages into a big bowl. Mix them well (keep a little onion and sausage for topping).
- Add mixture flour into mixture liquid, fold until not see any raw flour at all (DON’T fold too hard or too smooth, it makes the muffin tough). Prepare non-stick mold, don’t use paper cups like me, it’s damn sticky :(.
- Turn on the oven at 350F. Fill the batter to 1/3 the mold. Then add the beaten eggs you have repaired. Continue fill the rest of batter in it. Finally add mozzarella cheese, green onion and sausages on the top of batter.
- Bake at 350F in 20-25 minutes, or until you see the border of muffins get brown. Take them out, serve when it’s still hot..
- Perfect muffins are soft, moist and not too salty so you can serve with tabasco or ketchup. Whatever you want 😉.