Up-us.info – Keto “granola” bars. These Keto Granola Bars are soft, chewy and made with no oats or flour. They’re low carb, grain-free, sugar-free and make the perfect portable healthy snacks for on the go. Pin HERE for later and follow.
These Keto Granola Bars are Snacking Bliss! As someone who generally likes to fly by the seat of her pants, one of the hardest things for me about adapting to a low carb keto lifestyle has been knowing. This recipe for a keto granola bar does something that I think all other keto granola bars are missing, it provides a chewy texture. You can cook Keto “granola” bars using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto “granola” bars
- You need 1 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 2/3 cup of sunflower seeds.
- You need 1/3 cup of hazelnut.
- Prepare 25 drops of Stevia leaf.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Erythritol.
- It’s 1 of egg white.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Easy Keto Granola Bars Recipe (Copycat KIND Bars). This recipe for keto granola bars gives you all the delicious flavors you love about granola bars yet I must confess that I’m a granola girl at heart. Keto Granola bars give me the energy my kids and I need while keeping us healthy! We made this recipe peanut free, dairy free, egg free, so it’s perfect to bring to school too!
Keto “granola” bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 F..
- Mix all ingredients in food processor until well combined. Scraping edges as needed..
- Pour mixture into pan lined with parchment paper..
- Bake @350 F for 15 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting into 8 pieces with pizza cutter..
These Keto Granola Bars are a great go-to snack or quick grab-and-go breakfast that you can make ahead of time and store on the counter. These densely packed and slightly sweet bars will fill you up. Our Low Carb Bars are the perfect replication of Nature Valley Granola Bars with better ingredients and fewer carbs! On the go keto breakfast bars are not like normal granola bars, which can often basically be glorified candy bars. Instead, low carb breakfast bars replace the carbohydrates with wholesome foods like.