Up-us.info – Keto friendly Cranberry muffins. Watch this video to get my healthy and delicious recipe for cranberry pecan muffins. This cranberry orange muffins recipe yields a baked good that is so flavorful and perfectly sweet! If you are looking for a nut-free keto muffin recipe, you will love this low-carb recipe that’s made with monk fruit sweetener!
These keto cranberry orange muffins are those muffins. With fresh cranberries and orange zest, plus a few keto baking ingredients you probably have on-hand, these fragrant gems will get you in a festive mood. Incredibly fluffy keto cranberry muffins are made with coconut flour and sweetened with stevia. You can cook Keto friendly Cranberry muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto friendly Cranberry muffins
- You need 2 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of granulated sugar replacement (I used truvia brand).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter/ coconut butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- Prepare 1 of large egg (or two).
- Prepare 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 2/3 cup of fresh cranberries.
- It’s of Zest of 1 lemon.
They are so pretty and delicious! It’s hard to be a food blogger. For the past two weeks, I’ve been eating muffins every single day for breakfast, going through several versions until I reached perfection. 😂. Cranberry Orange Muffins – Keto, Low Carb, Sugar-Free, Grain-Free, Gluten Free, THM S.
Keto friendly Cranberry muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350f and line a 12 cup muffin pan with cupcakes liners. Melt 1/3 cup butter at this moment. Let it cool enough..
- In a large bowl, combine 2 1/2 cup almond flour, 1/3 cup sweetener, baking powder, baking soda.whisk in melted butter, almond milk,eggs,and vanilla until combined..
- Add lemon zest and 2/3 cup of cranberries, gently fold. By using a small measurement cup divide equal amount batter of into each cupcake liner and bake until golden.
- Bake about 23 min. Insert a toothpick into enter of a muffin, see if it comes clean. If it is clean take the muffins out of oven and let cook slightly..
- It was very delicious !.
I knew friends would be bringing us a few dinners (and desserts) that weren’t going to be Trim Healthy Mama friendly or low carb. I had a fairly easy birth this time (as far as birth goes) but had some postpartum. Cranberry, Orange & pecans muffins are the perfect combination of tart cranberry and sweet orange flavour. I have previously steered clear of cranberry muffins and loaves as I found the batters were always too sweet, over compensating for the sour berries. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet.