Up-us.info – Jalapeño Popper Dip AKA Crack Dip. You can have Jalapeño Popper Dip AKA Crack Dip using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Popper Dip AKA Crack Dip
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 box of cream cheese(room temp).
- Prepare 1 can of diced green chilies.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced jalepeno(pickled works) more if you like it hot.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded mexican blend cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter (melted).
Jalapeño Popper Dip AKA Crack Dip instructions
- Combine cream cheese and mayo, mix until blended. Spray pie pan with nonstick cooking spray preheat oven to 375.
- Fold in peppers and shredded cheese into mayo mixture..
- Combine melted butter, panko, and parm cheese.
- Spread cheese pepper filling in pie pan, top with the panko mixture. Bake at 375 25-30 min until bubbling around the edges serve with tortilla chips.