Up-us.info – Honey Oat and Wheat Bread. You can have Honey Oat and Wheat Bread using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Oat and Wheat Bread
- It’s of bread.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of warm water (+3 tbsp) (NOT HOT WATER).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of yeast.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of milk powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose white flour.
- It’s 2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vital wheat gluten (makes the loaves lighter).
- You need 2 tbsp of butter or margarine.
Honey Oat and Wheat Bread instructions
- Add 1 1/4 cups water and honey to bread machine and mix well.
- Add yeast to let rise and close lid. Do not turn on machine..
- In a medium size bowl mix together white and whole wheat flour, salt, milk powder and wheat gluten..
- Add to bread machine and top with butter/margarine. I set my bread maker to sandwich setting, light crust and 2.0 lb loaf..
- Turn on and let it go. You may have to add an additional 3 tbsp of water while it mixes if it is too dry..