Up-us.info – Healthy oats cookie. Healthy cookies can be tricky to figure out, and this one was no exception. Cuz these are not your ordinary oatmeal cookies! Oatmeal chocolate-chip cookies made a whole lot healthier with no flour, no butter, very little What these cookies do have is a lot of oats.
Healthy banana bread breakfast cookies that are made with just banana and oats. Healthy oatmeal cookies made with fiber-rich oats, coconut oil and applesauce instead of butter and coconut sugar. These healthy nut cookies are made with just three ingredients! You can cook Healthy oats cookie using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy oats cookie
- Prepare 1 cup of oats flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of margarine.
- You need 1/4 cup of White sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s of Optional flavours.
- It’s 3/4 cups of Oats.
- You need 1/2 of chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of nuts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of raisins.
These cookies are all they claim to be, I mean really they have it all. I’ve made them with many variations and every time they feel like a new treat. Chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal cookies, ginger cookies, even Snickerdoodles taste great with Oatmeal-Date-Chocolate Cookies. The oats and dates to this cookie recipe are packed with fiber.
Healthy oats cookie instructions
- Mix all to form a hard dough texture.
- Refidgerate for minimum 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 190° for about 10-15 mins. Meanwhile form 1/4 cup size balls and space out on a tray.
- Place in oven for about 15-20 mins.
Looking for delicious healthy oatmeal cookies that pack in the whole grains and other real ingredients? Starting with these healthy oatmeal cookies with mini chocolate chips. Healthy Oatmeal Cookies – easy, stir-together healthy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies that taste SO GOOD, they are truly miraculous! These vegan oatmeal cookies are dense. These healthy oatmeal cookies are made without gluten, dairy, sugar or oil, but are packed Rolled Oats: You can swap in quinoa flakes or another flaked grain of choice.