Up-us.info – Ground turkey nacho bake. A fast and easy way to prepare a pretty classic nacho treat with ground, browned turkey meat. Serve with sour cream, taco sauce, salsa or guacamole. Nachos are a favorite in my home.
Put corn tortilla chips on pan. In large bowl, combine turkey, salsa, corn, sour cream, and flour; spoon over tortilla chips. Sprinkle with remaining tortilla chips and cheese. You can cook Ground turkey nacho bake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground turkey nacho bake
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 packages of Low-sodium Taco seasoning.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 can of Vegetarian refried beans.
- It’s 2 of roma tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of sliced black olives.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Avacado.
- It’s 1 cup of Light or low-fat sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 packages of low fat mozzarella cheese or low fat colby jack cheese or taco cheese.
- You need 1 of All natural corn tortilla chips.
- It’s 1 of optional salsa on the side.
If desired, top with sliced jalapeno peppers. Take your nachos to another level! These BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Nachos are a twist on the classic burger. They’re made with ground turkey, and the final topping totally makes this recipe.
Ground turkey nacho bake instructions
- Cook your already thawed ground turkey. When browned; add 3/4 c of water and taco seasoning to cooked turkey..
- Pre-heat oven for 350°F.
- While your ground turkey is cooking; cut up your vegetables..
- Heat up vegetarian refried beans in microwave for 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside to cool..
- Get out baking pan. Put corn tortilla chips on pan. Add 1/2 ground turkey on chips; refried beans; 1/2 veggies; add black olives; add 1/2c of sour cream (save the other half for next layer); spread with knife and then sprinkle cheese on top..
- Add second layer of tortilla chips. Repeat step 5; while adding the second half of sour cream; beans; and veggies. Add cheese on top. Bake for 10 minutes..
This post is sponsored by Reser’s Fine Foods, all opinions are my own Chips & Cheese, is there anything better? Healthy Taco Casserole with ground turkey, pinto beans, corn, salsa, and cheese makes a healthy, easy, and filling meal your whole family will love. Cook turkey as specified on the package. Top with cheese, sour cream, tomato, jalapeno and cilantro leaves. Substitute ground turkey or ground chicken for the ground beef.