Up-us.info – Foil Wrapped Breakfast Pockets. You can cook Foil Wrapped Breakfast Pockets using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Foil Wrapped Breakfast Pockets
- Prepare 2 of flour tortilla.
- Prepare 2 slices of ham to taste.
- It’s 1/3 cup of shredded Mexican blend cheese or to taste.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped pickled jalapeno divided optional, or to taste.
Foil Wrapped Breakfast Pockets step by step
- Spray some oil on a sheet of aluminum foil and put one tortilla in the center of foil..
- Place ham in center of tortilla and put shredded cheese around the ham to form a crater for the egg to sit in. Crack an egg into the center of that crater. Sprinkle some salt and pepper, chopped jalapeno, a little more cheese on top of the egg if desired. Finally, fold the tortilla toward the center to form a wrap and secure the wrap snug with aluminum foil..
- Air fry at 380F (190C) for 16-18 minutes until the eggs are cooked through..