Up-us.info – Elizabeth’s homemade trail mix. You can cook Elizabeth’s homemade trail mix using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Elizabeth’s homemade trail mix
- It’s 1 box of multigrain cheerios.
- You need 4-5 cups of unsalted peanut.
- It’s 3-4 cups of mini m & m.
- You need 5 cups of raisins.
- You need 1 1/2-2 sticks of butter.
- You need of salt, pepper, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika.
- You need of Whatever else you want to add.
Elizabeth’s homemade trail mix step by step
- Melt butter and let it cool for a couple seconds.
- Mix with just Cheerios and peanuts.
- Mix salt, pepper, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika to taste.
- Put Cheerio, peanut, and butter mixture in oven.
- Oven should be at 350 and bake the mixture for 10 or so minutes.
- Take out, let it cool off completely and put in the rest of the ingredients.