Up-us.info – Eggs and leek on toast breakfast. Mushrooms and leeks on toast are a great way to eat more veg for breakfast, brunch or a light lunch. Spoon the mushroom and leek mixture over the toast. Top with the fried egg and another grind of.
We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Today is all about the top green. The yolky eggs and chunks of soft, briny feta make it a touch indulgent, but there’s just enough wilted spinach to keep it feeling light. You can have Eggs and leek on toast breakfast using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggs and leek on toast breakfast
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil (can be replaced with butter).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped leek.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of spicy Paprika (can be replaced with other spicy seasoning).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 slices of toast.
- You need 1 tbsp of Greek yogurt.
- You need 2 tsp of squeezed lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
While this meal doesn’t take terribly long to pull together, it’s even easier when you get a head start during meal prep. The leeks and spinach that make up the base of. Consider one of these easy egg recipes, including egg bakes, muffins, and quiches, for Easter, Mother’s Day, or everyday breakfast. Throw all of your breakfast favorites — sausage, eggs, and bread — in a casserole dish to start your day off This is the classiest egg on toast we’ve ever seen.
Eggs and leek on toast breakfast instructions
- Heat oil in a pan over high heat..
- Add the leek and cook for 5 minutes or until fragrant..
- Add the garlic glove and the Paprika and cook for another 3 minutes..
- When the leek and the garlic is cooked, take it out of the pan and use the pan to fry 2 eggs as desired..
- Meanwhile, toast the bread to the point of your desire..
- Assemble the toast: spread the Greek yogurt evenly on the toast. Top with leek and garlic and squeeze the lemon juice on top. At last, top with one fried egg and season with salt and pepper..
I love your waffle latkes and other potato based recipes. Spring Scrambled Eggs with tender asparagus, melted leeks, chèvre and fresh dill – a simple easy breakfast inspired by spring! When they are just about done add a generous amount of fresh dill, and gently incorporate. Serve with a piece of good toast and sprinkle with cracked pepper. Eggs on toast is a delicious breakfast.