Up-us.info – Easy Honey Whole Wheat Bread. You can cook Easy Honey Whole Wheat Bread using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Honey Whole Wheat Bread
- Prepare of -INGREDIENTS for 20cm x 8.5cm x 8cm-.
- You need 400 g of Whole Wheat Flour.
- You need 100 g of White Flour.
- It’s 10 g of Salt.
- It’s 5 g of Dry Yeast.
- It’s 60 g of Honey.
- You need 400 g of Warm Water (40C).
- It’s of -Quantities for Exterior-.
- Prepare of Vegetable Oil Spray.
- You need of Whole Wheat Flour.
Easy Honey Whole Wheat Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 450F..
- Spray the inside of the bread mold with vegetable oil. Sprinkle with whole wheat flour to cover the inside surface. Set aside until use..
- Pour the water into a medium saucepan and heat over medium heat until it reaches 40C. Add the honey to the saucepan and mix well..
- In meantime, add the whole wheat, flour, salt and dry yeast to a large mixing bowl. With an electric mixer fitted with a dough hook, mix well on low speed..
- Pour the honey solution into the dry mixture and knead for 5 min. Let the dough relax for 5 min..
- Pour the dough into the bread mold. Wet your finger tips with water and flatten the surface..
- Sprinkle the whole wheat flour over the dough to cover the surface..
- Cover the mold with a wet towel and place at room temperature for 1 hour or until it rises to double its size..
- Bake for 30 min. Remove from the mold and place on a wire rack..
- More Details at http://www.chez-k.org/english/classics/honey-whole-wheat-bread/.